Application procedure to participate in the exhibition
Exhibitors from the previous three years (2015, 2016 and 2017)
Please review the “Application Guidelines” and submit the Application to the organizer with Online Application Form before the deadline.
Online Application Form will open on February 1 (thur).
First time exhibitor and those who did not participate in the last three years (2015, 2016 and 2017) Application closed
Please complete the required fields in the “H.C.R. 2018 Application Request Form”, and send the form to [H.C.R. 2018 Organizer's Office] be email or mail, with ①company brochure and ②description of product(s) to be exhibited such as a brochure.
Upon receipt of the set of documents, we will review the details and inform you of an exhibitor ID and password to login to the Online Application Form.
Basic booth 324,000 yen per booth (including 8% consumption tax)
※Fixtures included in the fee
- Company name board, booth number panel (with printed company name)
- Fascia board:
Upper front, H 0.3 m × W 3.0 m
Upper wing, H 0.3 m × W 1.0 m
- LED light: (40W) × 2 (back of the front Fascia board)
- System wall panel:
Back, H 2.7 m × W 3.0 m
(inside dimensions 2.93 m)
Side, H 2.7 m × W 2.0 m
(inside dimensions 1.97 m)
- Pillar: one every 3.0 m
- with 3.0 m × depth 3.0 m
(inside area 2.93 m × 2.93 m × height 2.7 m)
- The height limitation for a decorative object is 3.6 m
(if exceeding 2.7 m, it should be set 1 m back)
- Line booth (consisting of 7 booths or fewer)
- Peninsula booth (consisting of even numbers of 4 to 12 booths)
Island booth 313,200 yen per booth (including 8% consumption tax)
- width 3.0 m × depth 3.0 m
- Consisting of 6 booths or more, 6 m or more on one side (equivalent to two booths), and by 3 m increments per unit, a maximum depth of 12 m (equivalent to 4 booths)
- Island booth to be delivered as a vacant booth, the height limitation of a decorative object is 6m
|Title:||45th International Home Care & Rehabilitation Exhibition (H.C.R.2018)|
|Date & Time:||October 10 (Wed) – October 12 (Fri), 2018
10:00am - 5:30pm (last day until 4:00pm)
|Venue:||Tokyo Big Sight (Tokyo International Exhibition Center)|
|Organizer:||Japan National Council of Social Welfare
Health and Welfare Information Association
|Exhibitors:||+550 (2017: 526 from 16 countries/region)|
|Attendees:||+120,000 (2017: 121,528)|
|Admission:||Free (registration required)|
|Special Events:||International Symposium, Seminars, Exhibitor Presentation, etc.|
|Product Categories:||Artificial limbs and orthopedic products, Bathing equipment, Bed related
Clothes/Clothes changing aids, Communication equipment
Construction/Home equipment, Cooking aids, Daily living aids, Environmental installation and welfare equipment for welfare facilities, Infection prevention products, Management info. systems for home and institutions
Mobility equipment (Lifts), Mobility equipment (Walkers, Canes)
Mobility equipment (wheelchairs), Publications and information on welfare equipment, Rehabilitation and care prevention products
Toilet/Diaper related, Vehicles for disabled persons and related devices
|Target Attendees:||Care managers, home helpers, social welfare institutions and organizations, volunteers, doctors, nurses, PTs, OTs, nursery staff, construction, design, manufacturers, distributors, governmental offices, students and general public|
|Official Support:||Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry
Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, Tokyo Metropolitan Government, Embassies of participating countries (planned)
|Previous Event:||H.C.R.2017 Bulletin|
Qualified exhibitors, and Suitable products for H.C.R.
(1) Qualified exhibitors
A company acknowledged by the organizers to fall under any of the following can participate in this exhibition. If the organizers deem a company is not qualified, or that it is in a patent infringement or other dispute, and it is expected that it may cause damage to a third party, the organizers may not accept (may refuse) the application.
Companies engaged in the facility welfare service or in-home welfare service-related businesses (See below (2)) are not qualified exhibitors.
- Company or organization that manufactures or distributes home care and rehabilitation equipment
- Company or organization engaged in home care and rehabilitation equipment rentals
- Company or organization that manufactures computer software, etc., that may be exhibited
- Public organization, public-service corporation
- Welfare organization, research institution
[Visa Requirements for Japan]
It is the participating company's responsibility to meet any necessary visa requirements for their representative to enter Japan. Invitation letters for visa application is not issued by the organizer.
(2) Suitable Products
Suitable Products are home care and rehabilitation equipment that promotes independent lifestyles of elderly and disabled persons (and children), and nursing care equipment and goods. (See " General Information")
Products other than those described in General Information are unsuitable. If the organizers deem that a product does not meet the conditions for an exhibit, the application to participate cannot be accepted.
In addition, we do not allow participants to bring products that cannot be exhibited to the venue, and if an exhibitor showcases a product other than those that may be exhibited, the organizers will immediately remove the said exhibit. (Any statements related to the following cannot also be added/inserted to the posted material, or to material to be distributed on the day.)
(Examples of unsuitable products)
- "Products for the purpose of general health maintenance and improvement", "Products that are not generally deemed to be "welfare goods/equipment"
e.g., massager, relaxation machine, health futon, pressure-point pusher, health foods, water filter, water server, healthy supporter, beauty equipment/goods, various antiallergic products [to counter formaldehyde, sick-house syndrome etc.], play equipment not mainly for the purpose of rehabilitation, products to counter lifestyle-related diseases, stone sauna, foot bath, etc.
- "Products for the purpose of therapy and healing, etc. " for which the organizers cannot see the presence or absence of an effect of the product.
e.g., doll, stuffed toy, animal therapy-related, reminiscence therapy-related, music therapy-related, horticultural therapy-related, light therapy, aromatherapy, stress relief product, etc.
- “General recreational goods” unless the products are specially designed for disabled persons (children).
e.g., sports/recreation goods, harvesting/farming/production kit, etc.
- “Daily general consumables” unless the products are mainly designed for use by the elderly and disabled, or by welfare facilities.
e.g., shampoo, conditioner, soap, hand soap, skin cream, bathing powder, hair brush, laundry detergent, sterilized wet wipes, etc.
- 'Service' which cannot be exhibited, or visitors cannot see, feel, or instantly check the quality
e.g.: i) facility welfare service-related information (e.g., information on a nursing home, day service, group home, welfare facility design service business, etc., and their business operators)
ii) in-home welfare service-related information (e.g., information on a home help service, transfer service, meal and food delivery service, care taxi, massage, etc., and their business operators)
iii) development and recruitment, etc. services of welfare service employees
iv) other services (e.g., information on mail order and services incidental thereto, travel services, financial products such as pension fund management/life and non-life insurance/asset consultants, consulting for welfare service business operators, franchise systems for welfare service business operators, general renovation consultants, etc. and their business operators. In addition, service functions associated with computer systems for welfare business operators, and provision of monitoring services for the elderly who do not use equipment are also excluded from the exhibits.)
- Products whose safety is questioned by an institution/organization for product safety inspection (such as National Consumer Affairs Center of Japan), and whose safety is not yet confirmed.
- "Devices for medical treatment, etc." except for some devices
e.g., general overall devices for medical treatment, etc., infrared radiation therapy, static electricity and electron therapy, magnetic induction therapy, acupressure, manipulative therapy, acupuncture and moxibustion.
"Some devices" which fall under the suitable products for H.C.R. Medical equipment that is usually used in a welfare facility or home nursing site, and that can be used by people who do not have a special qualification.
- Products classified as a medical device(including photos, posters) by the Japanese Pharmaceutical Affairs Laws