How to exhibit
Participation Fee and Specifications:
a. Basic booth: 330,000 yen per booth (including tax)
- Basic booth is installed by the organizers, using system wall panels in a unified manner.
- 1 basic booth (9sqm): 3.0m (width) x 3.0m (depth) x 2.7m (height)
[inside dimensions: 2,930mm (w) x 2,930mm (d) x 2,700mm (h)]
- The above fee includes floor space, basic booth installation cost, one company name board in white in the organizers' specified format, LED light installation cost (40W × 2, including electricity charge). Carpet is not included.
- Linear booth: side by side, a maximum of 5 booths
No side panels will be installed on the aisle side of a corner booth.
- Peninsula booth: three sides adjacent to the aisle, 2x2 booths (4 booth units) or 2x3 booths (6 booths units) may be requested regardless of single or joint participation. A system wall panel of 6 m(width) x 2.7m (height) is to be installed by the organizers on the remaining side adjacent to another company's booth.
- Height limit for decorations: 3.6 m
b. Island booth: 319,000 yen per booth (including tax)
- An island booth is to be delivered as a vacant booth (raw space only)
- minimum of 6 booths up to 100 booths (1 booth (9sqm): 3.0m (width) x 3.0m (depth), 6m height limit for decorations)
- The one-side length is 6m or more in 3m increments per unit. Request on depth size is not granted.
| PAGE TOP |
Health and Welfare Information Association
Copyright 2006- Health and Welfare Information Association All rights reserved.