How to exhibit
Application procedure to participate in the exhibition:
- First-time exhibitors and former exhibitors who did not participate in the last two years (2017 and 2018) are required to provide a corporate profile and catalog(s) of product(s) planned to be exhibited together with the Application Request Form to the organizer (Health and Welfare Information Association) by e-mail. When they meet the participation conditions, the organizer will send the applicant the log-in information of “Application Form”.
- Exhibitors who participated in the last two years (2017 and 2018) are to be contacted by the organizer regarding application process for 2019. Please review the “Application Guidelines” and submit the required form. Online Application Form will open on February 1 (Thu.) 2019.
February 1 (Fri), 2019 – 5:00pm(JST), March 29 (Fri), 2019
Participation Fee and specifications:
a. Basic booth: 324,000 yen per booth (including tax)
- Basic booth is installed by the organizers, using system wall panels in a unified manner.
- 1 basic booth (9sqm): 3.0m (width) x 3.0m (depth) x 2.7m (height)
[inside dimensions: 2,930mm (w) x 2,930mm (d) x 2,700mm (h)]
- The above fee includes floor space, basic booth installation cost, one company name board in the organizers' specified format, LED light installation cost (40W × 2, including electricity charge). Carpet is not included.
- Linear booth: side by side, a maximum of 5 booths
No side panels will be installed on the aisle side of a corner booth.
- Peninsula booth: three sides adjacent to the aisle, 2x2 booths (4 booth units) or 2x3 booths (6 booths units) may be requested regardless of single or joint participation. The terms and conditions for basic booth decoration shall apply.) A system wall panel of 6 m(width) x 2.7m (height) is to be installed by the organizers on the remaining side adjacent to another company's booth.
- Height limit for decorations: 3.6 m
b. Island booth: 313,200 yen per booth (including tax)
- An island booth is one with aisles on all four sides, to be delivered as a vacant booth (space only)
- minimum of 6 booths up to 100 booths (1 booth (9sqm): 3.0m (width) x 3.0m (depth), 6 m height limit for decorations)
- The one-side length is 6m or more in 3 m increments per unit. Request on depth size is not granted.
| PAGE TOP |
Health and Welfare Information Association
Copyright 2006- Health and Welfare Information Association All rights reserved.